kriya love

love numbers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

How I got this Kriya/ A awesome being/Teacher Sat Jiwan Singh

I was 8 miles up a Mountain in New Mexico at a Summer Solstice Kundalini Yoga Camp.I had joined the Security Team as my Karma yoga and met a lot of wonderful human beings.I was kinda fearful at first, and fearful of the process.Sat Jiwan Singh was a very experienced teacher. Very Patient and Empathetic man, with excellent mannerisms and carried around a raibow colored umbrella~ its hot on a desert mountain.We were White Tantric partners twice, and worked together very well on Security.He reminded me of a sikh Sean Connery. Little did I know at the time he would have a huge impact on my life.He would give me a tool~a kriya~ that would change me forever.(Song of the Sacred Gong)~Sat Jiwan Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment