kriya love

love numbers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Other Meditations I did along with Ganpati to = 62 min or 2 1/2 hours

The Kriya for Effective Communication~ This gives you gupt gyan shakti~ Secret knowledge of the power of word to penetrate. 





Meditation to Melt Negativity
Dhrib Dhristi Lochina Kriya

I knew when I practiced for at least 62 min it would merge my shadow mind with my positive and neutral mind. Making it so much easier to handle every situation that came my way in a clear and present and lets not forget get neutral way . I worked, and I also practiced meditations and kriyas , they are spiritual glue and nectar for mind.Meditations/Kriya~ The anchor on a big ego ship in a vast and dark ocean. It takes something powerful to put a window in the mind to see the seat of the soul and take that seat~ it's the real game show not TV. Bhajans, spiritual music can do this as well. Be in your heart with yourself , be in your heart with other beings, and you will never stand alone~ Devotion~turn emotion into DEVOTIONAL LOVE IN PURE PRESENT ACTION.


`Sat Kriya
Subagh Kriya


Many more.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment